Saturday, January 10, 2015

30Day Challenge - Day 9-Your Last Kiss

Your Last Kiss




Mother. Of God. Ultimate Blog Challenge!!!  REALLY?!!?!?!







What the fuck are you doing to me, DELIBERATELY trying to make me think and write like a teenager???


These post topics suck more than Flacco at 3rd and Goal in Foxborough.....



 But, here goes....




So, yeah.... My last kiss was with Like #2.  It was a lovely kiss....as it was about 5 months after the last one we had...and about 3 weeks after I thought it was going to happen.  Anticipation is a very nice seasoning to smooches, you know.  *sigh*





Kissing is fabulous....I LOVE smooching.  I can count the number of people I have slept with on 2 hands....the number of people I have smooched???  NO WAY!!  I looooove kissing, y'all, and you should too!  I have smooched SO many boys, I couldn't even BEGIN to name the number (or name the dudes!)

Do you remember your first kiss??  Do you remember that feeling of anticipation and butterflies and magic when that totally lovely boy closed his eyes, tilted his head back and to the side, and moved his face at you??  How awesome was that?? 
Kissing is the best thing ever....so, YES, I can tell you that the last time I "kissed" someone (Like #2) was lovely and delicious and magical and amazing..........



It was MUCH hotter than this!!



BUT...it was NOT my last kiss.  It was my last "oh-my-God-I-want-to-eat-your-face-off" kiss...but not the last kiss I had.

The last kiss I had was from my little Bird.  And it was WAY better than any kiss any man could give me, except for Like #1, but only because --in my imagination-- that is the best kiss ever!  WAY better than that one up there! ^^


Yes, I am talking to YOU, Like #1!!!

ANYway, about the last kiss I had--   I asked my Bird to give me a kiss goodnight...So, she wrapped her tiny, fat-free, ripped-as-all-get-out arms around my neck, and smooched my cheek so hard it made the *smack* noise you see in comics.  And it was amazing....She followed it up by saying, "Best. Mom. Ever. I love you, Mama." And then, secure in the knowledge that she was loved as much as she loves, she turned over and went to bed.


Me and my Bird and Smooches!!


So, yeah, you can kiss as many boys as you want (and that can be A LAAAWT of boys, believe you me!)....And those kisses can be as exciting and magical and sexy as any kiss in THE HISTORY OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.....but they will never compare to the moment you ask your 'little' for "Marshmallow Kisses", and she puffs air into her cheek so you kiss a fluffy baby cheek full of air.  Or, when you ask your tiny bird for a smooch, and she says, "It's called a 'tiss'. Mama, and here is one now".  Only parents can 'get' this....


This is a "tiss"


So, yes....Kissing is good.  In fact kissing can be great and amazing and so fantastic that you forget where your pants are when you wake up................Been there!

But those kisses can't really compare to the 'tiss' you get from a tiny little person who 'tisses' you, trusting that the love in that 'tiss' will be the shield they carry into the world, and that it will always be there.....And you know it will.



By the way, even a kiss from the smartest, cutest, most intelligent, awesome amazing child can';t  compare with this.............


Yeah...that's Ryan Gosling...and someone that is not me---man whore!!




I hope you have one of those ^^ kisses at least once in your life - and I don't mean from your kids!!


I have, and I hope I do again....

Although....

A kiss is just a kiss....right??

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree all the way, nothing like a toss from your babies. :)

Unknown said...

*tiss

Tami said...

Perfect

Sad But True

So, I’ve been reading Stephen King’s 11/23/63 novel the last few days, and I cannot help feeling personally attacked tonight by it. The book...