Thursday, November 9, 2017

Did NONE of You Watch Terminator?!?!!?!



This is what's in store for us...FOR REAL!!!





Ahem.


I missed a day.


There was no Day 8 post due to several factors.
1. Lexi murders shoes.  Since she could walk she LITERALLY has not had a pair of shoes, regardless of brand, last more than 3 months.
2. Slumber/Birthday Party
3. #BigFatMary


I got off work at 5, had to drive 20 minutes across town to pick up my child, and then go shopping for shoes and presents and pants.


1. Lexi is super picky.  Shoe shopping was a nightmare.
2. She found a present for her friend ONLY after finding 64,000 things she wanted for HER birthday in 3 weeks.
3.  I am oddly shaped and cannot find pants that fit my waist (nonexistent), my ass (huge), and my legs (short and stubby).


By the time I got home, and fed, watered, homework-ed  (whaaaaaat??that's a word!!) my child, and made sure she bathed and got ready for school.....I was zonked.


Since #GrownUpTantrums missed her Sunday post, I assumed a bit of quid pro quo was in order, and did not post.


(FYI, we are keeping each other on track with our 30 Day Blog Challenge through social media humiliation and smack-talk)


Now, I have already posted once about tonight's (okay, YESTERDAY'S) challenge - Your Fears.  I did it here (click and read, please!), and several of you mofo's have chosen to torment me endlessly through inappropriate memes. texts, and IMs.


You all suck.


Since that post a couple of years ago, there is something (besides men, technology, 'civilization', global warming, Little Rocket Man, etc.) that scares the ever-loving shit out of me.


AI


Artificial Intelligence.


WHY would you do this?


Did everyone not pay attention watching Terminator or X-Men Days of Future Past???


AI/Thinking Robots are BAD.


VERY BAD.




This is what happens when you give robots the tools to out-think humans!


Stephen Hawking thinks they are bad, Elon Musk thinks they are bad, and I THINK THEY ARE BAD.


If the 3 greatest minds of the modern era all concur on one topic.....WHY ARE YOU DOING IT??


Why on earth would we create beings/programs that can out-think us and eventually destroy us??


If you doubt me, go check this out:


DeepMind.com


Seriously, why the HELL would we create beings able to think faster, create better ways of doing things, and use intelligence we simply do not have?


DUH!!!


They are going to kill us all, people!!!


We create a race of robots with AI to cook fast food, clean our houses, manufacture goods and give them the ability to think and evolve.


What do you think they are going to do when they figure out they are FAR smarter than humans??


UGH!! 


Literally cannot.


Stop now, please, because I think AH-Nuld is too old (and tired out from shagging the maid) to rescue us.


Go to DeepMind.com and check this out.  But you may want to put on a Depend first.



No comments:

Sad But True

So, I’ve been reading Stephen King’s 11/23/63 novel the last few days, and I cannot help feeling personally attacked tonight by it. The book...